Protection of your personal data
We make every effort to protect your (personal) data. Your data is only used to perform the services that you have engaged us for. To have your data removed from our database, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Jaap de Graaf Glasblazerij, your data is stored securely for the duration of the agreement. After terminating the agreement, the (personal) data will be retained for a maximum period of one year. Some information is automatically saved, for example:
- IP address
- Date and time
- Browser type
The data is stored within the European Union and complies with strict EU rules.
Why do we process your (personal) data?
We want to establish a relationship with you: if you are a customer, we support you in the best possible way. For example, we want to be able to approach you personally, with sir or madam’. To give you this personal approach, we store (personal) information (such as name, address and place of residence) so that we can keep in touch with you. We want to continuously improve ourselves and our services. If you have suggestions for us, we will process when you contact us, so that we can offer you better service in the future. Your data is also used to carry out analyses for improving our services.
Cooperation with third parties
For an optimal service it is sometimes necessary to call in third parties. It may happen that they use your (personal) data. However, we only engage third parties if this fits the purpose for which we have processed your data, for example for marketing purposes.
What are the legal rules when processing your (personal) data?
Jaap de Graaf Glasblazerij is bound by several laws and regulations when processing your (personal) data:
- The Telecommunications Act
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
How do you request access to your data?
You can always request insight into the data that we process and/or store from you. We can then always ask you to identify yourself in advance.
It is possible that your data has been processed incorrectly or incompletely, or that you do not want it to be stored. Send us a request for removal, adjustment and/or supplementation at Jaap de Graaf Glasblazerij via our mail address: email@example.com.
You can also submit any questions and/or complaints about the storage of your data via this email address.
How do you request access to your data?
What are cookies?
What types of cookies do we use?
Jaap de Graaf Glasblazerij uses various cookies, which can consist of:
- We use functional cookies for the proper functioning of the website. This allows you to quickly see the correct information when you visit our website. No consent is required for these cookies.
- Analytical cookies show us how our website is used. How often is the website visited? How often do you visit a specific page? If this does not have a major impact on privacy, this does not require permission.
- Permanent cookies ensure that we can recognize you when you visit our website a second time. The website can be set according to your preferences. For example, we do not have to ask permission every time to place cookies.
- Tracking cookies follow your surfing behavior on our website. These are placed by Google Analytics. Google may provide this information to third parties if they are required to do so by law. This information is anonymized as much as possible. For example, the IP address will not be published. Jaap de Graaf Glasblazerij has no access and influence on these cookies. We also have no control over how advertisers could potentially use the cookies.
You can view the privacy policies of these third parties for detailed information about how they handle cookies and your data. For tracking cookies, permission from the website’s visitor must always be requested in advance.
- To improve the website
- To increase user-friendliness
- To be able to inform you better and personally
- For analyses to improve the service
- To manage our relationship with you
Do you want to disable cookies?
You can disable cookies at any time via your browser. You can clear cookies, but also change your cookie settings. The websites of the browsers contain more information about:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer